Open Farm Farmers Table Pork Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food
Company HQToronto Canada
Parent companyOpen Farm Pet Food
Compare Prices To Find The Lowest Price
Estimated Nutrient Content
To understand the nutrient content of pet food, we visualize its macronutrient composition in three ways. In the charts below, you’ll see a guaranteed analysis on an as-fed basis, a dry matter analysis, and a breakdown of the food’s macronutrients on a calorie-weighted basis.
Remember that all of these values are estimates based on the guaranteed analysis published by the company, and the food’s actual nutrient values may be slightly different.
Dry Matter Analysis
Calorie Weighted Basis
- To our knowledge, Open Farm has never had a product recall
- Freeze-dried food retains the nutritional value of raw meat
- Supplemented with chelated minerals for optimal nutrient absorption
- Contains dried kelp as a natural source of essential nutrients
- Doesn’t contain fillers, by-products, or artificial additives
- A good source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains a limited number of ingredients
- High in carbohydrates
- Low in moisture
- Freeze dried dog food requires rehydration, which is time-consuming
The following list (if present) shows all dog food recalls related to Open Farm since 2011. If no recalls are listed, no recall events have been reported.
Since 2011 Open Farm has never been recalled.