Explore All Reviews of Applaws Cat Food Recipes
Who owns Applaws cat food?
Applaws is owned by Making Pet Food Matters (MPM).
Where is Applaws cat food made?
Applaws is manufactured in the United Kingdom .
Is Applaws AAFCO approved?
Not all of Applaws recipes are AAFCO approved, the following recipes are not AAFCO approved.
- Applaws Chicken Breast with Duck in Broth Wet Cat Food
- Applaws Mousse Chicken Grain-Free Wet Cat Food
- Applaws Catfish with Pollock in Broth Wet Cat Food
- Applaws Tuna Fillet with Crab in Broth Wet Cat Food
- Applaws Chicken Breast in Broth Wet Kitten Food
- Applaws Tuna Fillet with Seaweed Canned Cat Food
- Applaws Tuna Fillet in Broth Wet Kitten Food
- Applaws Whitefish with Salmon in Broth Wet Cat Food
Has Applaws cat food been recalled?
Applaws has been recalled 1 times in the years 2021.
Disclaimer and Disclosure
At Pet Food Sherpa, our primary goal is to provide pet owners like you with accurate, relevant, and unbiased information about pet nutrition. As such, we do not accept gifts or incentives as motivation to include certain products in our reviews.
We do, however, participate in affiliate marketing programs and we partner with select brands to fund our site. We choose the products we review carefully and review them thoroughly before publishing a review or accepting any form of payment.
Proceeds from this program and our partners enable us to continue providing high-quality content to our readers. Read more about how we’re funded here.